Garage Door Replacement
Customer Issue: The previous owner let the rusty patches turn into holes that started leaking air into the garage.
Our Solution: We asked Mr. Thompson about his expectations concerning the new door so that we could offer him the best available model on the market. Mr. Thompson listened to our advice and soon decided on a model from Clopay’s Collection. We returned at the agreed time with the door and installed it quickly and efficiently. We also double checked everything was working as it should before we left.
Customer Issue: The customer’s automatic garage door opener had its lights on, but wouldn’t respond to any sort of commands at all.
Our Solution: Since there wasn’t even any noise from the opener, and all control methods were equally fruitless, the problem had to be the logic board. Our replacement of the unit’s logic center and reprogramming from factory settings returned the garage door to full functionality.
Customer Issue: Broken torsion spring.
Our Solution: The door was thrown off balance because one of the springs had broken. So, we replaced both springs and then went on to lubricate the whole system, tighten the loosened bolts and fine-tune the open and close positions.
Garage Door Off Track
Customer Issue: Door rollers slid out of track.
Our Solution: The situation was clear as soon as we arrived at the customer's house, as his door was completely crooked. We straightened out the bent tracks that caused the issue and then carefully reinserted the rollers into them. We then made sure the door could move safely again and that the situation wasn't about to repeat itself.
Customer Issue: Frayed cables.
Our Solution: Upon our inspection we discovered that – true enough – the cables were quite severely frayed. We replaced them with new, more durable units and made sure that the system had no trouble opening and closing like new again.
Garage Door Troubleshooting
Customer Issue: Uneven garage door.
Our Solution: We checked several parts of the door, including the cables and their drums as well as the rollers on each side of the panels. The problem was with the torsion spring, which we proceeded to adjust in order to fix the issue. The door was perfectly balanced once again.